Thursday, June 25, 2009

Future projects


Just one more week and we will have the keys to our new apartment. My head is just spinning with new decorating ideas. Here are a few of my projects in mind:



I want to line my medicine cabinet with some fun wallpaper.



I also want to line the inside of my bar cabinet. I also love the different compartments and mini drawers in this picture. Maybe another project is in my future :)



I am on the hunt for some large baskets to put underneath my side board in the dining room. I see myself storing many fantastic table linens in them.








I am also on the hunt for a fabulous chandelier to hang above my dining room table. I might even look from something at a flea market and see if I can bring it back to life.








2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new place. I can't wait to see pics of all the projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Ikea has those little compartments - would be nice to mod podge them with pretty papers and set inside your cabinet.

    ReplyDelete