Monday, June 21, 2010

Trip to Hobby Lobby


My trip to Hobby Lobby was quite successful. Let's take a look at the goods:
A double pail container with a handle. I plan to use this to hold silverware or napkins and haul it out to the back patio for some outdoor dining.
A glass jar, patriotic baking cups and some red, white and blue sprinkles. I saw on Martha Stewart's website some chocolate and sprinkles covered pretzels. I plan on whipping up some of these and staking them up in the glass jar.
Some paper tags that can be used for gifts or as placecards at the table.
4 napkins
And a wire basket I plan to use to hold all my cloth napkins.

And stay tuned to see how all these patriotic items come together in my 4th of July tablescape.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog - I love hobby lobby! Great stuff at great prices!

    As for peonies - definitely check out farmers markets but I know I have also seen them at whole foods as well for 10 dollars for a bouquet of them. I have also seen them at Crate and Barrel on North ave (they have a live flower section) but they are super pricey there ($7 a stem). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss hobby lobby soooo much!! They dont have them in FL so I have to settle for Michael's, close enough I guess!! :)

    ReplyDelete