Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ooooh! My New Favorite Time Waster!


I was reading Our Suburban Cottage today and came across a recent post she did on how to use the website Polyvore. This site allows you to create your own virtual inspiration board with pictures of your choice. You can put together an outfit using any clothing item from any store you can think of. Or put together your dream bedroom using items from Crate & Barrel and Ikea. Whatever your mind can come up with! It's so fun! Here is the room that AnnNicole put together:

And since I'm obsessed with shopping for clothes this was totally up my alley!

Here's my first attempt at using Polyvore:

I titled this outfit "Saturday Errands In Style"
The clothing items are from Forever 21, the jewelry from H&M and the clutch from Target.

Check it out for yourself and have fun! And be prepared to see about a million of these in my future posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment