Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Flea Market Finds


My mom and I went to Elkhorn, WI this past weekend for their HUGE flea market.

We found lots of awesome finds but walked away with only a handful gems.

Here's what I got:

Flower prints for $1 apiece.
I bought six and plan on framing them and hanging them around my dining room mirror (stay tuned for that!)
I found this beauty in the first 5 minutes!
A big tart pan. I love love love it! It will look great with a few candles in it or even turned upside down as a pedestal.
And lastly, a few printer's block letters. I see many people with these and just love them!
Luckily my last name is short so these only cost me $9!
Not bad for our first flea market of the season. Can't wait to see what we find at our next one!

1 comment:

  1. Love your botanical prints...can't wait to see them framed!!

    ReplyDelete