Monday, August 19, 2013

Printing Instagram Photos

I have hundreds of Instagram pictures and have always thought about getting them printed.  And then I found this awesome vintage photo album at a flea market and the square photo pockets seem to be made for Instagram pics.  So I did some research on a few companies that print Instagram photos and decided to go with Printstagram.  You can choose from 2 different sized prints that come out to about 25 cents a photo.  Not bad!  They also offer things like calendars, stickers and books- all using your Instagram photos.


And today, here is what I got in the mail.  144 prints of some of my favorite Instagram shots.  This is the photo album I found while flea marketing in May.  I think it's from the 60's.


And here they are inside the album.  I went with the 2.5 x 2.5 inches prints but it looks like I could have gone with the 4 x 4 inches ones instead.  Oh well...still looks good.


 Here are some of my favorite shots.


4 comments:

  1. Hey, My name is Laura and I blog about tips for displaying printed Instagram photos. I have been doing lots of looking around to find unique ideas and I just want to let you know I love this idea! I love seeing the crafty ideas that people create to display their Instagram photos! thank you for the inspiration and thank you for sharing. I really hope this idea inspires people to print their Instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing. I just used Snapstagram, which is another instagram print service that is super quick. Unlike most, you don’t have to upload any photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The problem with printing photos these days is that it’s hard to decide what to print! Haha. You can take photos endlessly now, and even allows us to edit them, unlike when photo films used to limit every click of the shutter. These are all great photos reflecting the joys of family living! :) Stasia@Albuquerque Image Products

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post. I hope you write more good stuff like this article.

    instagram print

    ReplyDelete