Friday, April 6, 2012

Springtime Plants


Now that spring is here and Easter is just around the corner, it's time to lighten things up and add some greenery to the house.

At a recent Ikea trip I picked up some succulents in their garden department.
I potted them in a vintage coffee pot and an old change jar I had on a shelf.
I think it adds some spring color to my dining room table.
The "placemats" on the table are Ikea rugs. The perfect pastel green.
The living room got some attention too with this plant and pot, also from Ikea.
I am in love with this bright pink and orange color combo lately.
I don't want to jinx myself but so far this plant is hanging in there and really looking great!
House plants can really breathe new life into a space.

Happy Easter to all!


1 comment:

  1. Love that little vignette on the dining table -- especially that sweet little succulent in the numbered pot. Too cute!

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete