Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wintery Tablescape

It's Tablescape Thursday, hosted by Between Naps on the Porch.

This week's theme is wintery cabin. I used lots of browns and golds along with red.

I'm using my Xmas gift from my mom- a retro tiered serving tray.
Another Xmas gift from last year- snowman mugs from Williams-Sonoma.
I'm re-using the candlesticks from last week's tablescape but swapped out the silver candles for gold ones.
I found these cute napkins on sale after Xmas at Target.
My Crate & Barrel white dishes are paired with a bright red plate from HomeGoods. And they all sit on top of my rattan chargers from WalMart.
A pair of pinecone candles.
Some left-over pinecone ornaments.



Murphy, in the background, is watching the snow fall outside.
It is currently snowing and we're expected to get up to 12 inches by tonight.



So take a nap...
...under your favorite blanket...
Align Center
...and stay warm :)

11 comments:

  1. I see that favorite blanket! :) Looks so cozy and warm-what are we having this weekend?!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking shrimp linguine by who else but Giada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the cutest little snowmen mugs I've ever seen! They look great, and I can just imagine how perfect they'd be with hot coffee or hot cocoa on a cold and snowy day. Thanks for sharing and happy TT to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I love your napkins from Target and the snowman mugs are so cute.
    Stay warm up there in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH KITTIES! They are so cute! Your table is very elegant! Good job. Love the wood server.

    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan,
    Very nice Winter table. I am still using red too. I pretty much use it up until spring.
    You did a very nice job. Congratulations on your marriage cause you are still considered a newlywed. Keep up the good work hon,
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tablescape. The splash of red is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty table! ♥ the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan--

    Found you through BNOTP--I like your tablescape-simple and cozy -- especially like the tiered serving tray. But the view from your window--EEK--too much of that white stuff for this FL girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your candlesticks are so pretty -- I'm with your kitties--- Stay warm under lots of blankets.

    ReplyDelete