Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ghoul's Night


I was planning on having a cocktail party for my girlfriends last weekend but the plans fell through. I was really looking forward to it and had so many fun ideas. So instead, I thought I'd share my ideas with you.


So the main attraction: the cocktails!
Hostess with the Mostess featured these Halloween themed drinks.


In the Hostess with the Mostess archives, you will find her Halloween party themes and decor.



This flower pot can be found at Ikea for less than $5. (more to follow)

I love the idea of using spider rings as stemware charms.


These could be cute little goodie "bags" for everyone to take home.


Candles found at Ikea for $2.99.





Ikea tealight votives for $2.99
Flower pot $2.99. And like in the picture above, fill the pot with lots of flowers to create a full, round look. Orange carnations would be perfect!


Pots and tray $3.99. This could be used to hold flowers or utensils.


Long tray to line up bottled drinks or cupcakes and finger foods.
Skull tray.
Bleeding candle. When lit, melted red candle wax oozes from the eyes and head. Ewwww!

So these were my cost-friendly Halloween party ideas. Maybe I'll reference this post next year and try again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment