Friday, September 18, 2009

Another Future Project


Our current one bedroom apartment has no extra space for a desk or office area. My plan is to use our front walk in closet as an office. I need to organize the shelves a little more and create as much floor space as possible. Then on the hunt for a small desk or tabletop. We may even build our own desktop that can be folded back up against the wall when not in use.

Here are my inspiration pictures:

This is my #1 photo. I would like to re-create this look.








4 comments:

  1. Hey Megan! yes, It's Lauren, Chris Baker's cousin! :) It was hard for me to tell from your pic but did we meet at the wedding in costa rica??? thanks for dropping by & love your plans/ideas on this post!!! :) talk to you soon!!! will be back
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just realized I mixed up the Chris's!!! hahahah your Chris Maestranzi's friend! (We have 2 in the family haha) Yes, did you guys come out to Antioch one day? anyway, congratulations on getting married & talk to you soon!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just too crazy!!! hahaha we'll have to meet up next time i come out there!!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post!! I hope you have a fabulous night!! huge hugs!! Britt :-)

    ReplyDelete