Monday, July 27, 2009

My First Award!




My first blog award!! Yay! Thank you to Peanut Petunia for recognizing me for the One Lovely Blog Award. Now for me to recognize five more lovely ladies.


Make Room For Living for some great living, home and entertaining ideas.
Sweet Something Design for an amazing collection of dishes and tablescapes.
Simply Natural for unique and beautiful inspiration pictures.
Cannelle et Vanille for the most amazing photos of desserts that you can almost taste them.
Between Naps on the Porch for starting Tablescape Thursday...I'm addicted :)

3 comments:

  1. What a great blog you have I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! Love your blog as well.. always nice to see others decorating a rental space! What a small world, Go Hawks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You deserve it, I love the new member of your family.

    ReplyDelete