Tuesday, November 2, 2010

House Wishlist #1


I'm going to start my wishlist one room at a time and this one is for the living room.

Eventually we would like to move our current couch into the basement and find something new (that will hold up to cat claws :/ ) for the living room.

I found this sleeper sofa in the Pottery Barn catalog. I think it's the perfect size and shape. Adding the sleeper sofa will give us even more sleeping space for all the guests we anticipate for the arrival of our baby. :) I like this color pictured or maybe a shade or two darker.
There really is no designated entryway into our new house so I thought I could create one with this bench and shelf from Pottery Barn. There is a small coat closet directly across from the front door but it has been converted into the housing station for the surround sound system. Having this bench and shelf will give us a spot to hang a few coats or purses.

I wonder if Santa can fit these items down the chimney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment